The Blood Brotherhood
Welcome new members, this is where you will register by clicking on "REGISTER" .. Please be sure to fill in all the forms and especially those marked with a " * " (those are mandatory)..

and Welcome back regular members.. this is something new and will help speed up the sign in process for us. It is also here to inform new members on what to do to register....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Blood Brotherhood
Welcome new members, this is where you will register by clicking on "REGISTER" .. Please be sure to fill in all the forms and especially those marked with a " * " (those are mandatory)..

and Welcome back regular members.. this is something new and will help speed up the sign in process for us. It is also here to inform new members on what to do to register....

The Blood Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekly Clan Messages

Go down

Weekly Clan Messages Empty Weekly Clan Messages

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:44 am

blah blah blah.......Hitman will post what I need in here in a while.

Back to top Go down

Weekly Clan Messages Empty Re: Weekly Clan Messages

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:01 am

SES's Weekly Clan Message.

hey clanmates,
first of all i know i dont say much and am not on alot right now but in a few weeks my life will go back to normal.

but until then i would like to welcome all of the new clan members.

when BBA was established awhile back jeggred and shattered agony sent weekly clan messages.

i will be sending the messages again. so new and old members alike. take a few minutes to read and learn.

if you have any questions or just wanna chat message me or i'm usually in the chatbox on the forum

Here's the first weekly clan message

This week’s topic is: How to Play

Here is a step by step guide to how experience player play this game.
If you do not understand anything please ask. It’s why your in a training camp. We are here to educate you on how to play this game, and we will not give up on you.

Steps: (Hopefully you’ll start out with some graveyard time)
1.) Attack A Weak Vampire
2.) 10mins Man hunt (you earn more gold when u do it at 10mins at a time)
3.) 10mins Man hunt
4.) 10mins Man Hunt
5.) Attack A Weak Vampire
6.) 10min Man Hunt
7.) 10min Man Hunt
8.) 10min Man Hunt
9.) Attack A Weak Vampire

After this you have a couple things you can do.
1.) You can attack other vampires for a bit, or attack the gold mines on the forums. (If you want; post your results so we know if the mine is dead or not)
2.) Upgrade Your Stats
3.) Upgrade Weapons and Armor (if possible)
4.) Buy a New Sentinel (You save money, and when u dismisses him/her. You get the money back)
5.) Buy Potions with what you have left
6.) Donate the rest for the clan. This is for your protection. Vampires will attack u for any gold you might keep on you. If they find out u keep a lot of gold on you. They will tell their friends about you. You become a target.
7.) Before You log off. Go to the Graveyard and work how many hours you’ll be gone. When You come back to do this all over again. You’ll have more gold to spend.

You Graveyard shift is your main source of income. The higher level you the more you’ll get from working.

Good Luck Everyone,
SES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:37 am

Jeggred's weekly clan messages.

Weekly Clan Messages Cp_logocopy

This week’s topic is: Safety Fights
They are what they sound like. Every time you attack someone (or someone attacks you) you can not be attacked for 1 hour!

This is very helpful for you manhunts. Ever get attacked during your manhunts? People will wait for certain people to do their manhunts before they attack them to get more gold as they possibly can.

This is what you do:
Attack level 1 Vampire:
Manhunt 10min Interval
Manhunt 10min Interval
Manhunt 10min Interval
Attack level 1 vampire
Repeat this process until you've run out of manhunt time.

This weeks Subject is: Stats

Strength determines how much damage you do, IF you are able to strike your opponent (If his/her stamina is high, you will do less damage!)

Defence determines how well you can block or evade enemy attacks (If the enemy has a high agility level he/she will hit you more often!)

Agility determines how likely you are to strike your opponent (If the enemy's defence is high, you are less likely to hit him/her!)

Stamina determines how much damage you sustain IF you are struck by the enemy (If the enemy is very strong he/she does more damage)

In this game. Its standard for characters to at least keep their stats doubled your level. Just add your level into itself and you'll get your answer. Examples: 5+5=10, 15+15=30, 22+22=44.
The skills above are the ones that need to be doubled. If you cant get them to be higher. Then good for you.

You'll notice I missed one. I didnt put Dexterity in the list. This stats isnt as important as the others.
You do NOT have to have it doubled your level. Some people say keep it no higher then your level. This skill only helps you to scan the area when u are looking for someone.

I would also like to add that as you probably already know. Stats are very important in this game. In the beginning. You dont need to buy weapons or armor. These things are pointless because they dont give you enough stats bonus. Wait until you can get the Level 2 Leather Armor, and Hattori Hanso Sword.

I did this and i'm glad I did. Of course, you dont have to. Just stay away from weapons and armor that take away stats points.

This week’s topic is: Sentinel

Your Sentinel is more important then you think.

They have the ability to turn the tide of the fight. If you are willing to “waste” a little money on them. You can upgrade their stats a little bit. Never spend to much on the stats. I never go past 5 stats points for each when I upgrade mine. So if u do upgrade yours; never go past the 36gold to upgrade its stats. The reason for no spending so much into these is the main use of Sentinels.

You can use your sentinel as a bank. After you dismiss him. You get back the gold you paid for him. It's a good way to save money. The higher you go. The higher the Sentinel you can get. Which means your able to save more gold. You never get back the gold you upgrade the stats. Which is why I don’t go past 36gold mark for a stats.

This week’s topic is: How to Play

Here is a step by step guide to how experience player play this game.

If you do not understand anything please ask. It’s why your in a training camp. We are here to educate you on how to play this game, and we will not give up on you.

Steps: (Hopefully you’ll start out with some graveyard time)

1.) Attack A Weak Vampire

2.) 10mins Man hunt (you earn more gold when u do it at 10mins at a time)

3.) 10mins Man hunt

4.) 10mins Man Hunt

5.) Attack A Weak Vampire

6.) 10min Man Hunt

7.) 10min Man Hunt

8.) 10min Man Hunt

9.) Attack A Weak Vampire

After this you have a couple things you can do.

1.) You can attack other vampires for a bit, or attack the gold mines on the forums. (If you want; post your results so we know if the mine is dead or not)

2.) Upgrade Your Stats

3.) Upgrade Weapons and Armor (if possible)

4.) Buy a New Sentinel (You save money, and when u dismisses him/her. You get the money back)

5.) Buy Potions with what you have left

6.) Donate the rest for the clan. This is for your protection. Vampires will attack u for any gold you might keep on you. If they find out u keep a lot of gold on you. They will tell their friends about you. You become a target.

7.) Before You log off. Go to the Graveyard and work how many hours you’ll be gone. When You come back to do this all over again. You’ll have more gold to spend.

You Graveyard shift is your main source of income. The higher level you the more you’ll get from working.

I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down