The Blood Brotherhood
Welcome new members, this is where you will register by clicking on "REGISTER" .. Please be sure to fill in all the forms and especially those marked with a " * " (those are mandatory)..

and Welcome back regular members.. this is something new and will help speed up the sign in process for us. It is also here to inform new members on what to do to register....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Blood Brotherhood
Welcome new members, this is where you will register by clicking on "REGISTER" .. Please be sure to fill in all the forms and especially those marked with a " * " (those are mandatory)..

and Welcome back regular members.. this is something new and will help speed up the sign in process for us. It is also here to inform new members on what to do to register....

The Blood Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello to all

Go down

hello to all Empty hello to all

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:44 pm

hello i'm new werewolf on the block and happy to be in this block
I really do hope that im enjoy in this block
please give me advice to be a good werewolf
happy hunting and regards to all the elder wolves
hooowaaaaaaa...

Back to top Go down

hello to all Empty Re: hello to all

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:52 pm

Welcome!! Very Happy nice to have you on the team. i don't know a lot, but i know that you should do manhunts by ten minutes, not by doing 30 minute manhunts. you will earn more gold this way. and also attack a safety vamp(a vamp weaker then you) every hour so stronger vamps cant attack you. donate any spare gold you have to the clan, so vamps can't steal it from you and you wont be targeted as much.

Happy Hunting!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:25 pm

Hey welcome to the clan.

If you have any questions, just ask, someone here will give you the answer you need. Don't be shy. The only dumb question is one that hasn't been asked. Hope you have fun here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum