The Blood Brotherhood
Welcome new members, this is where you will register by clicking on "REGISTER" .. Please be sure to fill in all the forms and especially those marked with a " * " (those are mandatory)..

and Welcome back regular members.. this is something new and will help speed up the sign in process for us. It is also here to inform new members on what to do to register....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Blood Brotherhood
Welcome new members, this is where you will register by clicking on "REGISTER" .. Please be sure to fill in all the forms and especially those marked with a " * " (those are mandatory)..

and Welcome back regular members.. this is something new and will help speed up the sign in process for us. It is also here to inform new members on what to do to register....

The Blood Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My late introduction

2 posters

Go down

My late introduction Empty My late introduction

Post by tuta Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:55 am

hi everybody. i'm a new werewolf as far as most areas of the game are concerned. i used to play MG in world 6 or something like that as a vamp. Recently i saw one of my friends playing and so decided that i'd come back to play and joined world8 as a were.

The other week hitman messaged me about joining the bba and so i joined and am now trying to make a better account with the help of all your help.hope to contribute well to this clan.

As to my online activity i'll try to go online as often as possible since i can play while i attend to some of my more menial school work. Hope to meet and become friends with at least a few of your other wolves. Smile

tuta

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

My late introduction Empty Re: My late introduction

Post by Samaena Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:31 pm

Glad to see that you joined the better side of the game.
Glad to have you as a part of the team.
Samaena
Samaena
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

My late introduction Empty Re: My late introduction

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:05 pm

My late introduction Welcome-3

Back to top Go down