The Blood Brotherhood
Welcome new members, this is where you will register by clicking on "REGISTER" .. Please be sure to fill in all the forms and especially those marked with a " * " (those are mandatory)..

and Welcome back regular members.. this is something new and will help speed up the sign in process for us. It is also here to inform new members on what to do to register....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Blood Brotherhood
Welcome new members, this is where you will register by clicking on "REGISTER" .. Please be sure to fill in all the forms and especially those marked with a " * " (those are mandatory)..

and Welcome back regular members.. this is something new and will help speed up the sign in process for us. It is also here to inform new members on what to do to register....

The Blood Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo! Sannin' folks...

Go down

Yo! Sannin' folks... Empty Yo! Sannin' folks...

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:54 pm

H3llo folks! My is me Dez my ign is S3rp3nt1n3_S13uth. I am 22 y.o. from Baton Rouge, Louisiana (US). I am a legacy member of the werewolf clan Bloodhunters/ WyldBloodhunters so I am kinda saavy Very Happy. Anyways I am elated you guys invited me, it's so monotonous playing alone.

Back to top Go down

Yo! Sannin' folks... Empty Re: Yo! Sannin' folks...

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:02 am

Yo! Sannin' folks... Welcome_2

Welcome to the pack S3rp3nt1n3_S13uth Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:57 am

cheers Welcome cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum