The Blood Brotherhood
Welcome new members, this is where you will register by clicking on "REGISTER" .. Please be sure to fill in all the forms and especially those marked with a " * " (those are mandatory)..

and Welcome back regular members.. this is something new and will help speed up the sign in process for us. It is also here to inform new members on what to do to register....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Blood Brotherhood
Welcome new members, this is where you will register by clicking on "REGISTER" .. Please be sure to fill in all the forms and especially those marked with a " * " (those are mandatory)..

and Welcome back regular members.. this is something new and will help speed up the sign in process for us. It is also here to inform new members on what to do to register....

The Blood Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kid with head for buissness

Go down

kid with head for buissness Empty kid with head for buissness

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:04 pm

there was a man in bed with a married woman and then they hear the husband come inside. the man runs into the closet where there is total darkness. "it's pretty dark in hear" a voice says and the man is supprised to see that the womans son is hiding in the closet. " wanna buy my baseball" and the man says no."oh well then. shall i tell my dad that you are in here. the man breaks under the pressure from the boy. "so how much for the ball" the man says. 250 bucks the boy says. and since the man can't say no he gives the boy 250 bucks for the ball. next week the man is back in bed with the married woman and the hubby comes again inside and the man rushes back in the closet and finds the boy there again." pretty dark in here" the boys says and ends up selling his baseball glove to the man for 750 bucks.
so the following weekend the dad asks his son " wanna play catch" and the boy says " i can't i sold my ball and glove" and the dad asks how much he sold it for. "1000 dollars". the dad shocked he takes his boy to church to confess. he goes inside the chamber and sits down. "pretty dark in here" and from the Reverend side he hears "don't start this again"

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum