The Blood Brotherhood
Welcome new members, this is where you will register by clicking on "REGISTER" .. Please be sure to fill in all the forms and especially those marked with a " * " (those are mandatory)..

and Welcome back regular members.. this is something new and will help speed up the sign in process for us. It is also here to inform new members on what to do to register....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Blood Brotherhood
Welcome new members, this is where you will register by clicking on "REGISTER" .. Please be sure to fill in all the forms and especially those marked with a " * " (those are mandatory)..

and Welcome back regular members.. this is something new and will help speed up the sign in process for us. It is also here to inform new members on what to do to register....

The Blood Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smelling And Hearing

Go down

Smelling And Hearing Empty Smelling And Hearing

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:17 pm

An elderly woman goes to the doctor. She says, "Doc, it's terrible, I pass gas all the time. Fortunately, it's odorless and silent, otherwise I'd be mortified. For example, I've passed gas ten times just since we've been talking, but it's odorless and silent so you can't tell." The doctor gives her some green pills and tells her to take one a day and come back in a week. The woman comes back after taking the pills for a week. She says, "Doc, there's been a change but not for the better. I still pass gas all the time, but while it's still silent, now it smells terrible!"

The doctor says, "Well, I'm glad we cleared up your sinus blockage,now we'll have to work on your hearing."

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum