The Blood Brotherhood
Welcome new members, this is where you will register by clicking on "REGISTER" .. Please be sure to fill in all the forms and especially those marked with a " * " (those are mandatory)..

and Welcome back regular members.. this is something new and will help speed up the sign in process for us. It is also here to inform new members on what to do to register....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Blood Brotherhood
Welcome new members, this is where you will register by clicking on "REGISTER" .. Please be sure to fill in all the forms and especially those marked with a " * " (those are mandatory)..

and Welcome back regular members.. this is something new and will help speed up the sign in process for us. It is also here to inform new members on what to do to register....

The Blood Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King of the Hill

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

King of the Hill Empty King of the Hill

Post by Hashira Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:45 am

I'm going to steal this game from {E.S.F}. They have it on their forum, I'm in that clan on Server 7.

How to Play
  • Steal the crown of the previous king!
Example
Poster #1 :: I assassinated the previous king by making them drink acid, so therefore I am the king of the hill!
Poster #2 :: I threw the previous king down a pit of spikes, so therefore I am the new king of the hill!
Poster #3 :: I sucker punched the previous king and they fell off the hill. I am now the new king of the hill!
etc...

The game ends when nobody posts anymore. You can still play even if you were "killed" in a previous post Wink
Hashira
Hashira
-Space For Rent-

Male
Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

King of the Hill Empty Re: King of the Hill

Post by Hashira Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:59 am

Ok, I'll start us off!

I put the previous King into a giant food processor and made my pet shark a protein shake, so now I am King of the hill!
Hashira
Hashira
-Space For Rent-

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Samaena Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:46 pm

I snuck up behind the previous king and screamed in his ear to scare him, and when he jumped in terror he tripped and fell off the ledge of the building he was standing on... So now, I'm the king of the hill!
Samaena
Samaena
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

King of the Hill Empty King of the Hill

Post by SES Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:20 am

during the full moon i chased down the previous king and gourged on his flesh and spit up the bones so now i am *Queen* of the hill.
SES
SES
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Samaena Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:02 am

I saw the previous king on a street corner and when a bus came towards her, I pushed her out in front of it and it just didn't stop in time. So... now I'm the King (Queen) of the hill!
Samaena
Samaena
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hashira Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:19 am

I caught the newly-appointed Queen unawares, snuck up behind her, and blasted a bullhorn |-| that far away from her ear. Being a wolf with heightened hearing, this caused her ear drums to explode, taking out a portion of her brain.

Wiping the brain goo off the crown, I place it atop my head. I'm king once again! Jim Cool
Hashira
Hashira
-Space For Rent-

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:12 am

As the new king was putting the crown and we were bowing to him a meteor came this way and stroke the new King.
Luckily enough the crown was saved and fell in front of me.
We put the crown and we became the kind of the hill (Plurale Maestatis).

Back to top Go down

Post by Samaena Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:32 am

With the flaming inferno of the meteor still raging, the newly appointed King placing the crown atop his head, the giant firehose that was being used to extinguish the flames suddenly veered off taget taking out the new King in a blast of ice water that shot him clear to the other side of the moon. Picking up the abandonned crown I am once more Queen of the Hill!
Samaena
Samaena
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:16 pm

as she was about to put the crown on her head, i engrave my claws into her skin and pulled her heart out and squish it with my feet. as i put my foot on her chest as i stretched out my hands, put the crown on my head. NOw im the king of the hill!! Bow down to the one and only!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:51 am

As the new King to be was killing the passed Queen with such brutality I Picked up a Gun and shot the king to be in the Head (Retruning from the moon Laughing)
Now I have the crown and We are back King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hashira Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:07 pm

Wielding dual ninjatō (ninja swords) I appear silently out of the shadows. Sneaking ever-so-silently up behind the newly crowned King. A twig snaps underneath my foot, alerting the King of his impending doom. He whirls around, but before the King can react I lop off his tail and head in one swift motion. I pick up the dusty, blood splattered, and dented crown and place it on my head. Hail to King Hashira!
Hashira
Hashira
-Space For Rent-

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:14 pm

as he placed the dented crown on his head, the crown explode and hashira head was blown into pieces. From a distance, i just smiled and put the real crown on my head! Long live the real KIng!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:50 am

As the newly appointed king was crowned what he didn't knew was that that was not again the real crown.
I had previously changed the crown and what the new king has is e bewitched crown.
So the new king dies in terror from the dark magic i have set on the crown.
Almost forgot: As I have the crown "We are King"
Hail to Anubis Your only lord!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hashira Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:00 am

I challenge the current king to a fight. My stats are 100s of times better than his (not really but just go along with it for now) ! We commence battle and right as I'm about to land the finishing blow, the @!)@*)#@* MG luck factor kicks in and I die a horrible, embarrassing death...

Anubis is still king of the hill! .....Stupid luck factor!!!

[ Just wanted to change things up a bit ^_~ ]
Hashira
Hashira
-Space For Rent-

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Samaena Sat May 10, 2008 9:28 pm

*POP!*

Such great timing as she walked in to see the contender fight, and lose, being smashed to smithereens. An dthe just as was previously stated... *POP!* The still standing champion King vanished in a cloud of shame, humiliation and melted into a puddle of rude obsenities...

Merely stopping to gather up the crown she was quick to place it on her head... Now she was the new King of the Hill!
Samaena
Samaena
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hashira Sat May 31, 2008 6:37 am

I quietly sneak up behind the new queen and her throne to find her sleeping on the job. Evidently the pups wore her out today. Setting a set of speakers 10 feet tall beside the throne and a set directly in front of and behind it, I trap her inside. I turn the volume up to the "WTFLiquefaction" setting and turn on some extremely annoying music (such as polka or Gilbert Gottfried sings the Blues). Removing the speakers I find a puddle of goo and the crown. After a rigorous cleaning, I place it atop my head.

Hail to the king of the hill!
Hashira
Hashira
-Space For Rent-

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:43 pm

walking back to the throne, the previous king slips on the puddle of goo and breaks his neck from the fall, killing him. I run up and take his crown, placing on top of my head.

I am now king of the hill!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samaena Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:31 pm

Unfortunately while running to the throne to get the crown from the fallen king, the new king slips on the same said pile of goo and slides across the throne room floor and into the large, fresh dug hole of some fifty feet where large, piercing spikes await him at the bottom.

Fishing the crown out of the hole, I place it atop my head.
All hail the new queen!
Samaena
Samaena
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:23 pm

sadly while the previous queen was being praised by the peasants, i snuck up behind her and pushed her into the hole.I then reached down and pulled the crown from her head, placing it on mine.

I am now King of the Hill!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:03 pm

I hypnotize the previous king and makes him believe that he is a joker.I now take the crown and place it on my wise head Wink

I am now the King of the Hill!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:32 pm

unfortunately the hypnotization wore off, and i sneak up on the new king and blow his brains out Death's New Toy!

the crown was unharmed, and i place the bloody thing on top of my head.

I am now King Of The Hill!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samaena Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:40 pm

Unfortunately the blood from the crown drips into your eyes and while you're desperately trying to wipe it out you're impaled by a large pipe that kills you instantly.

Dropping the pipe and picking up the crown, I am now the Queen of the Hill.
Samaena
Samaena
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:14 pm

but sadly the throne floods quickly because part of a pipe was missing from the main water pump. the new queen quickly drowns, and i open the door allowing the water to flow out, catching the crown in the current.

i am now King of the Hill!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samaena Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:55 pm

Unfortunately that same pipe that was taken was also from the sewars, and though the throne room is now flooded with sewage, those alligators that had made their home in the sewars come flooding out as the King opens the door. How unfortunate that as the King was placing the crown atop his head that an alligator happened by and gobbled him up.

Snatching the crown from a safe distance I am proud to proclaim that once more I am Queen of the Hill.
Samaena
Samaena
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:59 pm

sadly the other alligators sneak up on the new queen and rip up the new queen CHOMP!
snatching the crown in the confusion, i walk outside with the crown and quietly close the door behind me.

I am now King of the Hill!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum