The Blood Brotherhood
Welcome new members, this is where you will register by clicking on "REGISTER" .. Please be sure to fill in all the forms and especially those marked with a " * " (those are mandatory)..

and Welcome back regular members.. this is something new and will help speed up the sign in process for us. It is also here to inform new members on what to do to register....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Blood Brotherhood
Welcome new members, this is where you will register by clicking on "REGISTER" .. Please be sure to fill in all the forms and especially those marked with a " * " (those are mandatory)..

and Welcome back regular members.. this is something new and will help speed up the sign in process for us. It is also here to inform new members on what to do to register....

The Blood Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JFoubz's artsy works

Go down

JFoubz's artsy works Empty JFoubz's artsy works

Post by JFoubz Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:30 am

JFoubz's artsy works Wolfy

I began work on this a few weeks after joining BBA. After a while i got a photobucket acct. and now this is on my character description. If anyone wants this on their page, just pm me, and i'll remove my name from it. Feedback is welcome.

JFoubz's artsy works J

My old avatar on Server 9 (i get bored and doodle on the paint program)

JFoubz's artsy works LargerLycan

My NEW avatar on server 9.
JFoubz
JFoubz

Male
Number of posts : 615
Humor : Random to warped
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Back to top Go down