The Blood Brotherhood
Welcome new members, this is where you will register by clicking on "REGISTER" .. Please be sure to fill in all the forms and especially those marked with a " * " (those are mandatory)..

and Welcome back regular members.. this is something new and will help speed up the sign in process for us. It is also here to inform new members on what to do to register....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Blood Brotherhood
Welcome new members, this is where you will register by clicking on "REGISTER" .. Please be sure to fill in all the forms and especially those marked with a " * " (those are mandatory)..

and Welcome back regular members.. this is something new and will help speed up the sign in process for us. It is also here to inform new members on what to do to register....

The Blood Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and its taste

3 posters

Go down

Blood and its taste Empty Blood and its taste

Post by SES Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:19 am

Why does blood have a weird taste to it? Eh?
put your thoughts here. drunken
SES
SES
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Blood and its taste Empty Re: Blood and its taste

Post by Samaena Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:13 am

You want the real reason why blood has a weird taste to it, or just a good sounding reason?

We'll skip the real reason because we all know what it is and go to the good sounding one...

[sarcasm]

Blood tastes weird because insde blood are little tiny cells. Basically, these cells are what eventually bond together to form, well, humans. The blood rushes so fast through your system that those cells don't have time to bond together, but when you taste blood, or get it in your mouth, it is no longer rushing through your system and thusly the cells that exist within the blood suddenly can bond together. By the time your brain registers that there is blood in your mouth the cells in the blood have begun to bond into larger cellular structures and basically as you swallow it (the blood) you're consuming bits and bites of human flesh Very Happy

So.... unless you're a cannibal and enjoy the taste of human flesh... That would be why blood has a weird taste to it!

[/sarcasm]
Samaena
Samaena
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by SES Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:24 am

interesting study
but i was already told in the chat its because of iron WOOT!
SES
SES
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Samaena Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:26 pm

LOL! I know that... That's why I first asked if you wanted the real reason or not.

My reason is just more fun.
The real reason is because of the iron.
Samaena
Samaena
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by SES Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:44 pm

Jim Cool
SES
SES
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hashira Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:36 am

Blood tastes bad because these so-called "blood cells" are actually home to the Blood Leprechauns. Now, the Blood Leprechauns are a very unclean bunch. They go for years without so much 1 shower. Each of their homes can hold anywhere from 3-4 of these Blood Leprechauns as well! Each tiny drop of blood has hundred of these cells, so it's no wonder you it tastes bad! You're eating over 3-400 of these nasty little boogers with each drop ... you cannibal! Poor little sods, they never stand a chance Sad
Hashira
Hashira
-Space For Rent-

Male
Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by SES Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:00 am

i wish they would talk to me Shocked
SES
SES