The Blood Brotherhood
Welcome new members, this is where you will register by clicking on "REGISTER" .. Please be sure to fill in all the forms and especially those marked with a " * " (those are mandatory)..

and Welcome back regular members.. this is something new and will help speed up the sign in process for us. It is also here to inform new members on what to do to register....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Blood Brotherhood
Welcome new members, this is where you will register by clicking on "REGISTER" .. Please be sure to fill in all the forms and especially those marked with a " * " (those are mandatory)..

and Welcome back regular members.. this is something new and will help speed up the sign in process for us. It is also here to inform new members on what to do to register....

The Blood Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King of the Hill

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill

Post by Samaena Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:21 pm

It was too bad that in his haste the new King forgot to check the building plans. If he had taken the time he would have noticed that the stairs to the throne room had not yet been complete. With the room below some seventy feet beneath, the King plummeted to his death upon taking his first step off the doorstep.

Stepping around the pool of blood I carefully retrieve the crown, fixing the dents in it and polishing the blood off before placing it atop my head.

Once more, I am Queen of the Hill.
Samaena
Samaena
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:09 pm

unfortunately since the building was filled with gallons and gallons of water, it collapsed, crushing the new queen and drowning many others. i manage to get to high land in time and avoid the flood.picking the crown out of the current of blood and water, i am now King of the Hill.

Back to top Go down

Post by JFoubz Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:26 pm

Wanting to clean the blood and hard water deposits off of the crown you send it to the jewelry shop where i've just started working. I clean it so pretty, make a fake crown, and rig it with high explosives. taking from you your crown, and quite possibly your noggin. I am now King of the Hill.
JFoubz
JFoubz

Male
Number of posts : 615
Humor : Random to warped
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:14 pm

but knowing the crown was probably rigged, i get a job their and send the "crown" to my brother. when i hear my brother is dead, i find the culprit of the fake crown and blast out his brains with a magnum. wiping the brain goo off of the crown, i am now king of the hill.

Back to top Go down

Post by JFoubz Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:50 pm

But now, with no body to speak of, i come back as a poltergeist and haunt you for all eternity. Convinced it's the crown you throw it off your head, thus renouncing your crown. I am now ghosty King of the hill.
JFoubz
JFoubz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:00 pm

but since the crown just falls through incorporeal body, you cannot become king. i take the crown back, seeing your are harmless. i am now king of the hill.

Back to top Go down

Post by JFoubz Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:13 pm

But, since you eventually had to sleep, and me being a spiritual entity, i take over your body while you sleep. And even though the world sees you, I am now the king of the hill
JFoubz
JFoubz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Samaena Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:47 pm

*makes this simple*

Dragging in a priest to do a exorcism the spirit possessing the old King is dstroyed, and while left in a stupor, trying to recover from the posession and the exorcism, I make short work of the old King with a machete. Very Happy

I am once again Queen of the Hill.
Samaena
Samaena
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:44 pm

but since i had a bloody death, i come back as a demon, killing off the excorcist and then murdering you. though i seem to have died many times now, i am now king of the hill.

Back to top Go down

Post by JFoubz Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:01 am

But since it takes more than a college exorcisist to destroy me, i am reborn in a far corner of the world with a singular will. Training and plotting in the darkness i raise a vast and powerfull army decades from now the likes this world has never seen. With renewed youth and many followers i storm your kingdom. At the end of a vast and terrible battle you find yourself detrhoned and reassigned as my court jester. No doubt plotting your revenge, you do so seeing that I am now King of the Hill.
-Reincarnation:5 years
-Training: 20 years
-Gathering armies:10 years
-Taking back the throne for a few moments: Priceless
JFoubz
JFoubz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:41 am

but while i was distracting you, my assassins that i hired before you became king(again) snuck up behind you and slit your throat. taking off the jester costume and putting on the crown, i am now king of the hill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samaena Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:50 am

The unfortunate part of taking off the jester costume is that all the people that were standing around watching as the previous king was killed suddenly burst out cheering, believing tha what they had just saw was a mere part of a show meant to entertain the courts. Storming the front in an attempt to congratulate you, you are knocked to the ground and trampled to death by the overzealous crowd.

Waiting for the crowd to thin I sneak in and snatch up the flattened crown. Fixing it with a small hammer and some duct tape I place it atop my head, once more taking my place as Queen of the Hill.
Samaena
Samaena
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JFoubz Thu May 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Unfortunately, some of my followers are good with resurrections, and after sacrificing a semi-conscious chicken, i returned from the dead. Immediately launching a smear campaign saying you still believe the world is flat. Popularity is once again mine, and you are overthrown, thus making me King of the Hill.

(I immediately use my power to order the making of an iron throat guard.)
JFoubz
JFoubz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 6:01 pm

If I may join in this too... If not please just delete it..

Suddenly, in a puff of smoke, appears a somber looking figure.. it is The GodFather (Time Traveler & Shapeshifter) dressed in a black cape,shiny black boots, and a wide brimmed black hat shading his eyes and face (which strangely enough seems to shift from a lycan face to a human face).....

I reach under my cape and take a strange looking contraption out ... with a chattering sound and smoke coming from it... your popularity is once again dismissed as you fall to the ground in a hail of hot silver bullets ...

"What is this strange thing this fellow holds, and why am I now laying on the ground bleeding, and who is he anyway? I have never seen the likes of him before this day." .. You think as the life force drains from you and you sink into death once more..

I reach for the crown on your head, placing it on mine.. and I bellow loudly..
"I AM THE NEW KING OF THE HILL! ... Does anyone dare challenge me, The GodFather, for this title?"

I walk over and place a solid silver cross on a silver link chain around your lifeless neck, hoping this will prevent you from rising from the dead again, as I have heard thru the grapevine you did before...

Back to top Go down

Post by Samaena Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Such a triumphant return it should have been, but alas the jeweller who made the stunning necklace that would now adorn your neck and rest against your breast had been laced with a highly toxic poison that, over a very short period of time, would be absorbed through your skin and enter your bloodstream.

Alas, what a demise it would be. Patiently waiting in the background for the toxin to do it's work I merely wait, watching with a proud lil' grin as you drop dead and quickly fetch the fallen crown and place it atop my head.

Once more I return to rule as Queen of the Hill.
Samaena
Samaena
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by tuta Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:58 pm

being a werewolf and all i simply bite the neck of the OLD KING and was content to curl up on my self in a corner with the crown about my muzzel.

tuta

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:59 am

Being part werewolf, that side of me is not affected greatly by mere poisons.. as I groggily awaken from a stupor, I see a sleepy figure with the crown nuzzled closely by.. I simply reach over and snatch the crown then saunter away with it.. I am once again King of the Hill..

Back to top Go down

Post by JFoubz Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:31 pm

In bestowing a silver cross upon my corpse you underestimated me greatly. Floating over my lifeless body as you placed the cross, my rage and confusion bound my sprit to the world, no longer bound to physical form as i had been.
I made my way to the jeweler and bound one thing extra to your precious necklace.....myself! As time went on and the poison made its way into you so did I.

While in your mind you are plagued with nightmares, and hallucinations. Before the hale of imaginary silver bullets claims your sanity I take over! Possessing your form when your mind is at it's most tormented. Behind the guise of The Godfather i am the NEW......yet unseen King of the hill.
JFoubz
JFoubz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2