The Blood Brotherhood
Welcome new members, this is where you will register by clicking on "REGISTER" .. Please be sure to fill in all the forms and especially those marked with a " * " (those are mandatory)..

and Welcome back regular members.. this is something new and will help speed up the sign in process for us. It is also here to inform new members on what to do to register....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Blood Brotherhood
Welcome new members, this is where you will register by clicking on "REGISTER" .. Please be sure to fill in all the forms and especially those marked with a " * " (those are mandatory)..

and Welcome back regular members.. this is something new and will help speed up the sign in process for us. It is also here to inform new members on what to do to register....

The Blood Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome DeathNightmare

2 posters

Go down

Welcome DeathNightmare Empty Welcome DeathNightmare

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:38 pm

Welcome DeathNightmare BeadedWolf-shadowed-1

You know the drill.. Look everything over and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.. and do not forget to change your clan tag to [BB]... OK?

Back to top Go down

Welcome DeathNightmare Empty Re: Welcome DeathNightmare

Post by DeathNightmare Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:46 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome TGF. Nice to see you and some others here. Hope to be of help to the clan.
DeathNightmare
DeathNightmare

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:20 am

You are welcome DN.. I am pretty big on making sure members feel welcome when they join... I feel this is the most important part of knowing each other and forming bonds that hold us together as family...

I am sure you will be a great help to us here ... maybe we can shake this clan up a bit and get them in here more often.. This is a bit slower than ALTO was, but I have high hopes of seeing better clan activity with former members of ALTO here now too..

Back to top Go down

Post by grendle Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:58 pm

Welcome aboard my friend! its always good to see you
Rock On!
grendle
grendle

Male
Number of posts : 23
Job/hobbies : skinning vampyres
Humor : morbid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathNightmare Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:12 am

Looking forward to whatever activity we can do to 'shake' things up here. Yeah, this clan is a bit quiet. Am not complaining though, it's just different.
DeathNightmare
DeathNightmare

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum