The Blood Brotherhood
Welcome new members, this is where you will register by clicking on "REGISTER" .. Please be sure to fill in all the forms and especially those marked with a " * " (those are mandatory)..

and Welcome back regular members.. this is something new and will help speed up the sign in process for us. It is also here to inform new members on what to do to register....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Blood Brotherhood
Welcome new members, this is where you will register by clicking on "REGISTER" .. Please be sure to fill in all the forms and especially those marked with a " * " (those are mandatory)..

and Welcome back regular members.. this is something new and will help speed up the sign in process for us. It is also here to inform new members on what to do to register....

The Blood Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do we want new medals and awards here?

Go down

Do we want new medals and awards here? Empty Do we want new medals and awards here?

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 1:57 pm

I will be looking into making us some new medals and awards soon .. does anyone have a basic theme in mind they would like to see for our NEW Medals and awards?

Ideas? Comments? ANYONE????

Back to top Go down

Do we want new medals and awards here? Empty Re: Do we want new medals and awards here?

Post by tuta Thu May 07, 2009 4:24 pm

hay how about we go for a wolf theme? the idea being that we're wolves we'll be marking our selves as we get stronger like strips on the wolf muzzle can mean fights won so 1 strips mean you've won 100 fights 2 strips means you've won 200 fights etc. and we can mark other parts of the wolf's body like the muzzle(as above), fore limbs/arms, hunches/hind legs so that when we put the awards togther then it would like make a veteran looking wolf or something. hope i was able to put my idea through.

also i dont know how to get the medals.. guess this is not the place for this but how do we get the medals in the first place? do we just copy them from the clan page? you see i've not gotten a medal yet, since i havent tried yet. if my post really aint for this thread please redirect me so that i can edit this out of here and re-post there. Very Happy thanks

tuta

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Do we want new medals and awards here? Empty Re: Do we want new medals and awards here?

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 4:30 pm

It's just fine, tuta... i like your idea.... But it's on TGF because he's a designer Smile ... I wanted to say that maybe we should make war medals first... and then all the others... You know? TGF? What do you think? War medals for attacking and so... See ya all

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum